Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Falling Into Blue Death"

by - Friday, May 12, 2017

Hello again to my dear sweet polish friends who are being supportive and reading my baby blog! :* It has been longer than I care to admit since I've been excited about a Femme from a regular release collection enough to purchase but I ended up loving this more than expected. Femme Fatale describes it as having a sheer/crelly purple base with turquoise sheen, silver and lavender holographic glitters ,and yellow-green iridescent glitters. Whew, that was a handful, thank goodness someone else writes polish descriptions, it is not my strong point. This is considered a glitter topper and Femme warns that it will not be opaque without the sponging method. I tried that, big fail for me. All I could see was a ton of holographic glitter and that ruined the beautiful ethereal quality for me. 

  • 3 coats, visible nail line really isn't noticeable or bothersome in person because of the abundant shimmer, the camera accentuates it.
  • Quite textured, I used a coat of Gelous before my topcoat.
  • Dries quickly, easy to use formula.
  • Cleanup is a bit rough, so many tiny glitters. Hand washing was required.
  • Super apparent shimmer, noticeable in all types of lighting.



emme Fatale Falling Into Blue Death
Natural daylight

emme Fatale Falling Into Blue Death
Natural Light

emme Fatale Falling Into Blue Death
Desk Lamp/Daylight Bulb

emme Fatale Falling Into Blue Death
Desk Lamp/Daylight Bulb

Femme Fatale Falling Into Blue Death
Desk Lamp/Daylight Bulb



This collection isn't currently for sale directly from Femme Fatale but will be restocked again, make sure to follow Femme Fatale Cosmetics on your preferred social media platform and sign up for their email list. This collection is also available through stockists.
Thanks for stopping by!

http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au

Stockists:




You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Pretty! I always seem to love her polishes that use glitters of this size and have a pretty shimmer. With this post when I clicked on the photos they enlarged but didn't give me the little photos at the bottom so that you can easily keep clicking to scroll through. I am just letting you know, I don't know if there is something different between this post and the other or not...?

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Erika, nevermind, after I posted the comment the post centered on the screen and it let me look at the photos that way.

      Delete