NM/FF plum look, bonus custom Starlight polish

by - Thursday, April 11, 2019


I'm often too shy to wear this lipstick. I love it but I don't know, it's just out of my comfort zone. I really loved how this look came out though and I finally had success with Seance Weather afyer probably 4 other attempts. Scroll to the bottom for a bonus mani. This is a custom polish a friend of mine had made and gifted one to me. Plum Fire by Starlight Polish.


Femme Fatale Cosmetics Bone Dust allover lid as base
Femme Fatale The Scarecrow in crease
Notoriously Morbid Seance Weather, more patted over shadow bind and lower lash
Femme Fatale Fire Opal as brow highlight
Notoriously Morbid Borden inner corner and cheekbones highlight
Notoriously Mobid  Don't Dream It, Be It blush
Notoriously Morbid Laidly mystic matte lipstick








This mani is obviously a while ago so I didn't actually wear it with this look but I've been meaning to share it and this seemed the perfect fit.




You May Also Like

0 comments