Notoriously Morbid Razzle Dazzle Berry look

by - Saturday, May 11, 2019


Notoriously Morbid Dance.Magic.Dance allover lid and in crease, lower lash. Blended turns purple, who knew? More over shadow bind inner lid.
Dream outer lid over shadowbind
Sarah highlighter
My Way til Payday blush on lower lashes (l.e.)
Give up the Ghost mystic matte (l.e.)
Colourpop Teal mascara

Some of these photos aren't as in focus as I would like, taken in a rush in the car. We went to a show with my grandparents for their 54th wedding anniversary. My grandma loved my shifty eyeshadow. She's super cool and stylish, I make her pressed shadows and she likes multichrome nail polish so she ain't no grannie.







Comparison of NM Dream, NM Doozy of a Day, Dawn Eyes
Mystical, top to bottom



You May Also Like

0 comments