Don Deeva Franky Stein

by - Saturday, January 04, 2020

fully cold on left, almost fully warm on right. Full spectrum T5 bulbs.
 This gorgeous and reactive thermal is Don Deeva Franky Stein. I sadly missed it when it was released but I wrote to customer service and Danette happened to have one lying around! That one was lost in transit so Danette worked some magic and got one for a team member for me. THEN she also sent me 2 other beautiful polishes! One of these things is great customer service, but all of them? I would have understood it was lost. Color me impressed. This is 2 coats with topcoat. It was described as dusty mauve that transitions to a sage green to mint green, filled with green to gold unicorn pee.

full spectrum t5 bulbs

full spectrum t5 bulbs, as warm as I could get a photo, cold house!

full spectrum t5 bulbs, at an angle

full spectrum t5 bulbs
I love this grungy transition state!

full spectrum t5 bulbs



sunlight, the color is somewhat washed out



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a great thermal, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thank you!! So much! ❤️ I’m so glad you like it...looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete