BbRlOuWeN

by - Wednesday, February 05, 2020

lacquester blue in brown

 Notoriously Morbid Wailing Lament on inner corner and cheek highlighter
 and My Way til Payday blush.
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Silverwing on lids and lower lash, Vampire Breath on brow and center lid.
Bee's Knees Lacquer RIP These Fish lipbalm
Lacquester polish BbRlOuWeN, Blue in Brown
Jewelry by Sarah Briggs, here's a 20% discount code.

I sent a photo of my mani to Caroline and she mentioned that I probably had a matching eyeshadow. I loved that idea and OF COURSE I did.

This is 2 coats of Blue in Brown with topcoat. Easy to use formula, nice viscosity and opacity. In bright direct light you see mostly blue shimmer, in indirect the taupe base comes through. This is a great neutral with a twist. Video here.

These photos are taken in front of my full spectrum bulbs in a room lit by natural light.







You May Also Like

3 comments