Dreamland Lacquer, Alpenglow II

by - Saturday, August 19, 2017

Howdy fellow green lovers!
Long time lemming squashed!!!!. This is a group custom from several years ago, before I found Smitten, now Dreamland. Some of her unicorn pee polishes were among my very first indie purchases.The eye popping unicorn pee shimmer shifts from yellow gold to an emerald green in most lighting. The red is there, I've seen it in bottle shots but as green cancels out red it's subtle.
This isn't currently available but if you want it keep your eyes peeled in destash groups and in the Smitten by Dreamland Fan group which I will link below.





  • 3 coats with topcoat. I have very opaque tips, 2 coats will be enough for some
  •  I had a few uneven spots but nothing noticeable. Most likely user error.
  •    Easy to use formula, not too thick or thin.
  • No problems with removal.
  • I doubled up on basecoat but still had slight yellow staining. (worth it!) I wore it for 3 days.

  • Dreamland Alpenglow
    Natural filtered light

    Dreamland Alpenglow
    Natural light, outdoors

    Dreamland Alpenglow
    LED Daylight bulb
    Dreamland Alpenglow
    Macro,LED Daylight bulb
    Dreamland Alpenglow
    Sunlight

     Dreamland Alpenglow
    Partial sunlight

    Thank you for stopping by and let me know what your favorite Dreamland/Smitten polish is in the comments.

    Shop Dreamland here:

    You May Also Like

    1 comments

    1. I just wore this myself, and absolutely love it! Great pics as always Erika!

      ReplyDelete