Masura 904-201 "Zeus on Golden Cloud"

by - Sunday, September 17, 2017

Hey Guys, I'm alive! I've been busy and exhausted lately.I let myself get quite behind on blog posts, so be on the lookout for more churning out soon. This gorgeous thing is a magnetic polish from Masura, Zeus on Golden Cloud. I tried and tried to add videos here but I just can't, I give up. #newbiebloggerfail. I will post some on my Instagram though so please head over there for a look!
I ordered a bunch of these from Hypnotic Polish with a few friends. It was cheaper and faster than using a US based stockist but I think some do have stock now, like Beautometry. Color4nails does preorders so if you prefer that I recommend joining the Facebook fan group and/or sign up for the newsletter. Polish Molish in Russia also carries Masura. The exchange rate and shipping is not bad at all, shop around to get the best deal if you are willing to buy international and do exchange rate math ;p. I will link these stockists at the end of this post. This is a stunning warm olive green with bright moss yellow shimmer/magnetic effect. I could not stop staring at my nails, it was like wearing jewels on my fingertips,or ribbons.

  • 3 coats with topcoat.
  • A bit sheer but built up in 3 coats, not runny or patchy.
  • I used the magnet made by Masura, you just hover it over each layer while wet to get a design you like. Use the magnet on each nail immediately after painting it, don't wait until you have done a coat on your full hand. Do this for every coat and after topcoat.
  • Easy to clean up and remove.
  • No problem with staining, I wore this for a few days.


Natural light, outside.

Sunlight

LED Daylight bulb


Full list of Masura suppliers here: Masura.com
I have personally shopped with  Hypnotic PolishBeautometry, Color4Nails, and Polish Molish.

What do you think of this mossy shade? Have you tried any magnetic polishes yet? Let me know in the comments, Thanks for stopping by!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love how this looks like those cat eye magnet polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going for a less tight cat's eye line but i love them both ways!

      Delete
  2. I havne't tried any magnetic polishes yet, but I really wants to try them now - this looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The new LE ones are really pretty, especially 3 Wishes and Evenings by the Fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the light and dark contrast eachother. It reminds me of a tigers eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! It looks different with every movement and you can create different patterns with the magnet.

      Delete