Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Juniper" August 2017 COTM

by - Sunday, December 17, 2017

LED light, this appears too warm however this is how it
appears in sunlight. Ring by Forty Winks Jewelry.


Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Juniper"

Drooling over yet another olive polish......oh hey guys! How long have you been there? This is a normal puddle I'm standing in. OK, joking aside I adore this polish and waited way to long to get it, I almost missed my chance! For some insane reason (who needs money?) when this came out I thought I had others that were close enough, nothing with that beautiful turquoise shimmer though! August is my birth month and this is kind of Peridot-like so pretty sure it's meant for me. Dirty olive green with a light amount of linear holographic and a duochrome turquoise flip.
  • 2 coats with topcoat,visible nail line not noticeable in person.
  • Great formula, not too thick like some shimmers can be. I expected to need 3 coats.
  • Ring by Forty Winks Jewelry (my brand).


Warmth adjusted to show how this looks in cool toned light.
Colors appear much truer on my Samsung galaxy 8 as
opposed to my laptop.

Natural daylight.

Shade.

Full sunlight.
Surprisingly there's 12 of these in stock at Femme Fatale Cosmetics even though it was sold out from her shop and most the stockists last I checked. This is probably last chance stock so if you want it don't wait too long. :) I did some digging and it's also available from Hypnotic and Rainbow UK in small quantities.
Social media and stockists linked below.

http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au

Stockists:

You May Also Like

0 comments