Vapid "Seire"

by - Wednesday, December 13, 2017

daylight

VAPID "SEIRE"

Hiya peeps! This ethereal beauty is Vapid Seire, a dove grey crelly with shimmery flecks that shift through green,pink,and blue with a smattering of scattered holo. It generally appears as a green overlay that shifts to pink at an angle. It's unique and beautiful yet a color that can pass for a neutral.

  • 3 coats with topcoat
  • Easy to use formula, lays down easily, no pooling or pulling. more opaque than expected.
  • Stamped with Moyou London Enchanted  16 and Lacquester Doomed Diva.

LED bulb

LED bulb

sunlight
The Vapid site is currently closed until January so I can't check if this is still available, it was last I knew. I also cant remember the price for sure, I'm gonna guess $12 ? haha this is sad, I know. What kind of terrible blogger am I?

Follow on social media for updates!
Facebook page
Instagram
Pintrist

You May Also Like

0 comments