Olive indie makeup and nails look, Tonic Polish

by - Sunday, September 23, 2018

Olive indie makeup and nails look, Tonic Polish
 


 Hey guys, it's been too long! I have a lot backlogged to post, I haven't given up on polish and makeup yet. ;) For this look I used quite a few indie brands ,Femme Fatale, Notoriously Morbid, and Give Me Glow Cosmetics. Nails Tonic Polish Edna. All photos taken in natural light sources unless noted.
Add caption
 On my lids I'm wearing Notoriously Morbid Destiny patted over shadow bind on the lids, blended into the crease and alone on the lower lash line. Above the crease, inner corner, and cheek highlight Femme Fatale Pumpkin Shrine. It's less washed out in person than these photos.
Give Me Glow The Excorcist

 Lips are Give Me Glow Cosmetics The Exorcist, limited edition, not available,

Give Me Glow The Exorcist
 Onto the polish! This is Tonic Polish Edna. Its's LE and I bought it several months ago. Tonic did some inventory and there's actually a few available right now so fly like the wind! It'a a beautiful dusty oilive/ sage green shade with 'unicorn pee' pigment that shifts from red to gold to green. I used 3 coats and top coat. Easy to use formula, doesn't dry too quickly or streak. Unicorn pee visible, not hidden shimmer. Easy to remove.
sunlight

sunlight




LED artificial light
What do you think of this grungy olive look? Would you rock it? Let me know in the comments, :)

-Erika

You May Also Like

0 comments