Bee's Knees Bathsheba and multichrome eye look/comparison

by - Tuesday, October 16, 2018

alternative title: one good mani photo, a bunch of bad ones and rando makeup look ;')

Bees Knees Bathsheba Unicorn Pee polish and indie makeup look. The closed eye photo looked ok on my phone in this collage, not so much here but the full photo is included below.



Bees Knees Bathsheba is the unicorn pee polish I didn't know I needed until I saw it. Unless this is your first visit here you already know that I LOVE green, the 'uglier' the better. What I didn't know I was missing is PEA SOUP GREEN. Yes I AM screaming at you about green nail polish. It as such a lush 70's vibe, I want a velvet chair this color. This polish is definitely a jelly and so is the matching "undie" in my opinion. I tried several things. No undies creates the brightest green but I need 4 coats to opacity. No thanks. The undie isn't opaque in 1 coat on me so I tried 2 coats of undie and 1 and 2 of topper. This was close but a little darker than Bathsheba solo. My final attempt was one very careful coat of the undie and 2 of Bathsheba. This is the best compromise for me. I had the same result with Thunderbird feathers so this is my plan with bees knees that come with undies from now on. Best news yet: this is currently available! Yes you read that right, I actually wrote a current blog post. *faints* ( but I didn't plan to lol ). It's unfortunate that the undie seems to be needed and the bundle deal is over. I love it but I personally would not have paid for them separately as it's quite spendy.
  • 1 coat undie, 2 Bathsheba, top coat.
  • get it here :) until early November
  • $18, undie $8 
LED artificial daylight

LED artificial daylight. I didn't take these photos with the intention of blogging them. Please excuse the bad quality. I loved this polish so much I couldn't resist sharing.

natural light in car

natural warmer light
oh phone, polish not sweater. *facepalm*

yikes at my face, this wasn't a great skin time.  Focus on the colorshifting shadow!
I compared two brands here so the lid shade is different on each eye but... it actually isn't lol. On my arm they are marginally different but on my eyes I couldn't tell the difference.

lids: left Notoriously Morbid Destruction, right Dawn Eyes Entrancing. both over Foil Me.
outer crease: Femme Fatale Little Polly Flinders
inner crease: Femme Fatale Witchwood
Highlight: Femme Fatale Pumpkin Shrine
Lower lash line: inner, Femme Fatale Dispersion, outer Femme Fatale Emerald Dream.



Top swatch Dawn Eyes Entrancing, bottom Notoriously Morbid Destruction. Video to be posted on Instagram.



You May Also Like

0 comments