Looxi Beauty swatches, Auroras and highlighter

by - Sunday, November 25, 2018

Looxi Beauty swatches, Auroras and highlighter


 Looxi Beauty is holding another sale for cyber Monday! The details haven't been released yet but foolow on Instagram for when they do. I got these pretties during their anniversary sale this summer.

From wrist down this is Valley girl swatched heavily and blended out, Duperstar,Charmed,Misfit, and Nirvana. I love them all! So creamy and easy to apply.  At $7.70 for 36mm and $5 for 27mm these are a steal at retail but I got them half off. I happen to love these types of shades so I maaaaay have duped myself a little bit but that's ok. And these were cheaper. I'll have some comparison posts up eventually. They arrived well packaged in these cute sleeves. The mattes are also great, I have 5 in Fall colors.
See a video of these shifting on my Instagram.


You May Also Like

0 comments