Priscilla Presley inspired makeup look

by - Monday, November 12, 2018

Hey peeps! There's a fun challenge going on in the Notoriously Morbid facebook fan group. This one is for era inspired, I tried to channel Priscilla Presley.


These bright plant lights showed me patches I didn't see when I did this. I fixed them after I took these. No fault to NM's matte shadow. I had patchy primer because I did the liner first and had to fix it a little with micellar water. Hooded eyes are not easy to do wings on yal. Also ignore crepy eyes, blended that too. I'm using squalene with a retanoid  from The Ordinary but seems I need eye cream too. Any suggestions?


Shadow: Notoriously Morbid It's the White Hats
Liner: Kat Von D Ink liner in Trooper
Lips: Colourpop Tootsie

Outfit photos just for fun! Not Priscilla inspired. Suit from Talbot, courtesy of an adorable older lady friend. Shoes from goodwill, yas! These tights are from Aerie and I've had them for years. There's now a huge run in the thigh and I'm SO sad because they're my favorite! Anyone know where I can get similar ones?






You May Also Like

0 comments