6/18 Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet look/s

by - Friday, January 11, 2019

6/18 Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet look/s
Beneath The Foam




 Notoriously Morbid's Vanishing Cabinet is a monthly subscription of exclusive products.  This one included a multichrome shadow, a satin, and a shimmer along with a sample size body splash, shadow bind, and a shimmery lip balm. For this look I used Splendid Fireflies on the lid, Enchant a Man's Heart in the crease and as blush, Peculiar Blue Radiance on the lower lash line, Femme Fatale Starweave as inner corner, brow, and cheek highlight. Enchant A Man's Heart was my surprise favorite from the set. I loved this contrasting look so much! I used Enchant in another look again shortly after so I included that below this look.




BONUS LOOK 

I love Enchant a Man's Heart, it's the only thing from this set I kept. Splendid Fireflies is gorgeous but was close to others I had already. Lid is Femme Fatale Umberhowl, crease Notoriously Morbid Enchant A Man's Heart, Stop.Drop.and Roll as highlighter. Lips NM Thorn.



I don't look pleased at all lol, don't remember what was happening this day.


You May Also Like

0 comments