Femme Fatale Milo

by - Friday, July 05, 2019

Femme Fatale Milo

partial transition

This was my top pick from Femme Fatale Cosmetics Princes and Heros Collection and the shift did not disappoint! The formula is tricky however. Described as a khaki green (warm state) to a warm-toned brown (cold state) thermal with soft blue glow. Because of the blue glow, the warm state can lean a bit rosy-pink. Personally I find the fully warm state to be brighter than khaki.This is actually still available but it's final stock and there's currently only 9 *cough* available. It was warm this day so I couldn't keep it fully cold long enough to snap a photo.

  • I've used it 2x and each time it is patchy and sheer, even at 3 coats as shown here it's not perfect but passable.Next time I'll use a nude base.
  • Shown in full spectrum T5 lighting, glossy top coat.

fully warm

slight warm shift giving it an overall khaki look
partial transition


You May Also Like

0 comments