NYX Liquid Suede Purple Bundle

by - Monday, July 08, 2019

NYX Liquid Suede Purple Bundle

I got this whole bundle at Marshall's for $5, I'm not sure if this bundle or individual shades are still available anywhere. I like this formula, it's very comfortable. long wearing, and doesn't crack. My favorite is Rule The World, I like Sway but I gave Amethyst to a friend as I just don't love it on me. My earrings are by Kristen Jarvis Art, glasses by Zenni Optical.

NYX Sway Liquid Suede

NYX Run the World Liquid Suede

NYX Amethyst Liquid Suede

Comparison with other purple shades. top left to bottom right: Kat
Von D Coven Studded Kiss, NYX Sway, Run the World, Amethyst.
Second row: Colourpop Lemondrop, Colourpop Brills pencil,
Colourpop Grunge lippie stix, Grunge liner, Limecrime Utopia

Bonus Makeup look:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Ocean Bloom on lid
Scream Song outer crease
Topsy Turvy inner crease
Clockwork Train cheek
Mister Whiskers highlight
Six Days of Storms lower lash
Nyx Sway lipstick

This is from over a year ago so try not to judge me too harshly :)






You May Also Like

0 comments