Femme Fatale Sample "Phoebus" and green/blue grab bag

by - Tuesday, October 10, 2017


Hey peeps!
Today I'm going to show you swatches from my recent Femme Fatale Cosmetics order.
This time the samples or prototypes offered were a complete mystery and we were each allowed to buy 2. I do not DO mysteries, except for samples or prototypes. I'm so glad I did, as I really love Phoebus. I passed Paper Flowers onto another Fiend.

I also did some swatches from my Green/Blue eye-shadow grab bag, which is still in stock. ;) There's only 9 though so if you love the exclusive shade, hurry!
I'm pretty sure that Phoebus is a prototype of Polish Molish exclusive, "You Only Live Ice". The base is more cobalt and inky and the square glitters are mostly broken up, which I actually prefer. I used 3 coats and topcoat.


Isn't the sunset file pretty? There's 12 left! 

This guy is what I kept imagining while thinking of the name of my sample. :p

Daylight

LED bulb

Blingy in sunlight


Daylight macro.


These are some of the shadows from my bag, one similar, and one that someone else received in her green/blue bag. In total I received a mix of 7 mini and full sizes. I added names o this photo but they may be too light to see. All swatches over Femme Fatales shadow magic primer. Starting at the top: "Pay Attention", a Cauldron of Mysteries shade I already had so I swatched from that. "Soul Stone", same story as above. I think this is discontinued. "Ocean Bloom", the grab bag exclusive shade and the main reason I grabbed the bag. Oops! Worth it though, I adore this shade. "Unicorn Fudge", Aussie polish con LE." Your're My Wife Now!" came in a previous grab bag but looks super close to one I did receive but didn't open," Are you local?". "Deep Trouble", one that a friend got in her bag and I already had a sample to swatch from.

LED bulb

Daylight

Daylight

What I didn't open as I already had it or a dupe. If you want to swap hit me up!


Did you order any samples or a grab bag? What did you get?! Let me know what you think of my order in the comments. :)
Come join us in the fan group for other fun stuff, sales group to possibly snag samples or grab bag shadows, or shop the full range of other great shades at one of the shops linked below.

http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au


https://www.facebook.com/groups/1102822616446346/ Sales Group
Stockists:

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that sample on you! The contrast between the glitter and the base is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I always end up loving samples and oops the most.
      Thank you :)

      Delete