Different Dimensions "Dream Come True"

by - Friday, October 27, 2017


Howdy ho my friends! Life has been a bit crazy so I am still behind on manicures and blog posts.
Today I want to show you a really yummy teal with color shifting shimmer. While I am currently obsessed with all shades of green, especially moss and olive, my traditional favorite color is teal. My sweet friend who picked up some polishes for me at Polish Con actually grabbed this for me as a sunrise extra. What a surprise it was because I looooooove the color and I am super picky. Oddly enough I actually saw swatches of this and overlooked it. It was extremely difficult to accurately photograph and is much nicer in person than most of the swatches I saw. Often the camera wants to pull cooler blue while its a true pine needle teal green.The formula was not easy to work with but the end result was worth the trouble.



  •   3 coats with topcoat.
  • Patchy, leaves shimmer ridges, doesn't self level and dries very fast. This could easily be opaque in 2 coats if not for this. Next time I will wait extra long between coats and use some thinner to see if it helps.
  • I doubled up on base coat and still experienced some staining, unsurprisingly.
  • Removes easily but don't scrub, expect teal errrywhere, haha.
  • Accented with one coat of Dollish Polish Psithurism from Polish Pickup Pack.
  • Retails for $12.00 USD
Natural light outside

Natural light by a window

Car photo, something magic about the car, hehe.
 I wanted to show the warmer green you will sometimes see.

Macro, outside. Very accurate shimmer representation, in
my opinion.

Attempt at artsy fartsy shot for fun.

Artificial lighting. In LED and direct sunlight the shimmer
pulls mostly pink to silver but in low and indirect, watch out
rainbows!
This is part of Different Dimensions Fall Collection "Someday We'll All Be Memories Too". If you decide to shop I highly recommend Not in the Loop as well. Super unique and the formula was easy to use.What do you think of this shade, would you risk staining like me? Let me know in the comments!

Follow DD on social media to stay in the know.


 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DIFdimension





You can buy this directly from Different Dimensions or from one of their international stockists.

You May Also Like

2 comments