Different Dimension "Not In the Loop", Polish Con LE

by - Sunday, October 01, 2017

Ugly pretty polish lovers, pay attention! This is Different Dimension Not In the Loop, a truly perfect mossy yellow with strong red shimmer that appears olive at the edges and in low light. It's a Polish Con LE but over pours will be available at 9 am tomorrow from Different Dimension.
I have it in my grubby hands because at first sight I knew I had to have it to live and an amazing, sweet lady picked it up for since I couldn't risk death, er, I mean.... sell outs. I couldn't control myself, so here's a bunch of pictures. Oh and, it was not easy to capture! I took a video but alas, when I transfer them to my computer I cant find them.I know, it's sad. Anyway, you can check it out on my Instagram . This is really changeable depending on the lighting.

  • 3 coats with topcoat.
  • Nice formula, easy to use, no shimmer ridges.
  • Removal wasn't difficult but yellow gets everywhere.
  • No staining, I wore it for a couple of days.
  • I don't think this brand is 5 free, but I cant find information about this on the site.



Natural light.

Natural light.

Natural light.

Low daylight.
Sorry for the pose that shall not be mentioned
      but it was just so accurate I had to keep it. #SORRYNOTSORRY

Daylight, in the car. The car is always the best, no one knows why.
One of life's big mysteries.

LED daylight bulb.

Full sunlight.
This retails for $10 and won't be available again. What do you think of "ugly pretty" colors, are you wiling to give this a shot? Anyone trying to grab this tomorow? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. "The car is always the best, no one knows why." Haha so true! Love this polish and your pics of it! I rely on your pics a lot bc they always seem true to life. Can't wait to pick this ugly-pretty baby up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara, I'm so glad I can be of help to you. as a consumer I find it very frustrating when a polish arrives and it's not what I expected so I try very hard to be accurate and true to life.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I have been waiting for this!! I fell in love with it the second I saw it, it was the one that stood out most to me from all the con exclusives, so knowing it will be stocked makes me so happy!! Love the pics and review as also, you're my favorite blogger because of your love for colors that are ugly but pretty, and of course for going out of your way to get accurate photos. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora, I think that is the nicest compliment, thank you! I have been checking the bottles and am surprised how many are left, like you I found it to be so unique and alluring and can't believe so many passed it up in person!

      Delete
  3. I am starting to like a lot of more the "ugly" colors! They are fun!

    ReplyDelete