Illyrian Polish "Illicit", Group Custom

by - Thursday, November 09, 2017

ILLYRIAN "ILLICIT"

Illicitly Illyian Facebook Group Custom

Howdy yal! Today I have a facebook group custom from Illyrian, Illicit. This is a deep forest green jelly packed with rainbow UCC flakies and shimmer that shifts through pink, red, and green. I didn't notice red but it looks pink from straight on in direct light and green at an angle. I took some sunlight photos where the pink was very prominent but I didn't like the photos overall. This will be available tomorrow, Friday Nov. 10th at 1 pm Central directly from Illyrian along with 2 other customs and you must be a member of the Facebook Fan Group to purchase them. They will be priced high with a discount code provided in the group. They retail for $13 each if I remember correctly. Photos taken in natural light unless otherwise noted.


  • 3 coats with topcoat, I just switched to Vapid's and I'm loving it. The flakies don't require extra topcoat to lay smoothly.
  • Formula was easy to use, this is a jelly so allow each layer to mostly dry before continuing. Not thick or thin.
  • Removed easily, no scrubbing or soaking required.
  • No staining that I noticed but I already have some due to another polish. When in doubt always double up on base coat.
  • Available Nov 10, 1 pm CST, LAST CHANCE as far as I know. 
  • $13, available to group memebers only.




LED daylight bulb

LED daylight bulb

Stamping details: Different Dimension "Not in the Loop"
and Moyou London Enchanted 16 plate.


 So will you be grabbing this Fall jelly? I don't normally go for this type of flakies but in this base I loved it and immediately thought of Femme Fatale Cosmetics Mad Hatter which has not been available for a few years. I don't feel they are exact dupes but close enough I am not pining away, haha. Hope you found this post helpful and enjoyable. Follow Illyrian Polish on social media to stay up to date with all of her releases, unless you like money, then don't because wanting them all is a problem. ;p


Illyrian Social Media:

https://www.instagram.com/illyrianpolish/

https://www.facebook.com/illyrianpolish




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I need this! Setting calendar for tomorrow, it will be my afternoon "meeting". haha

    ReplyDelete