Baroness X "Lounging on Clouds" Bubble Bars

by - Sunday, November 05, 2017

BARONESS X LOUNGING ON CLOUDS


Heya X Army and bathing beauties! I having been saying I would write this post "soon" so long that Eleven would be upset with me. Sorry about that! Short of the matter is that I love them. They smell delicious, and a little goes a long way. I really hope Demi continues to make them and in scents of the month so...go encourage her ;). I love to take baths all year, especially when I'm aching. I took pictures on 3 different occasions so prepare to be spammed with bubbles and silliness. I purchased 2 bars and was sent 1 for review from Baroness X.


  • I used 1/5, 1/3, and 1/2 a bar. Each is plenty to make mounds of bubbles. The more you splash and move around the faster they break up so play around with the amount to see what works for you. I got about 40 minutes of soaking and 1/4 of my original amount left. 1/3 actually went away quicker but I washed, shaved, facial, the works. 1/2 is a really safe amount, even for a splashy kid. I truly don't think my tub can accommodate more.
  • I like to put it into a mesh baggie with the water on full pressure, meanwhile I agitate the water.
  • They smell amazing but I think I become nose blind once they are in my bath.
  • The bubbles are very sticky, which is new to me. The defy gravity and are so much fun to play with.




                                                                  1/5 of a bar


               
                                                                             1/3







1. Out of whippped scrub, the horror! Get some of that too. I use it before every shave.
2. Fancy bubble pill box hat.
3. I took this on accident lol, can't get a truer reaction than that.

                                                                              1/2

Winslow got confused because it smells so good. :p



Join us in the X Army facebook group to vote on scents of the month. Do you or your littles love bubbles? If you would like to see videos of the bubbles check out my Instagram.

Shop: Baronessx.com                                                                      Instagram: @baronessx_polish
Facebook: Baroness X                                                                     Fan Group:X Army

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love how you plan it and use the bag so it all comes out! How smart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find that if i just put it in the water I don't get nearly as many bubbles, and you know I don't want to hold nails under the running water. When I lie in the tub I generally stick my hands up out of the water haha.

      Delete
  2. Those are some fluffy cloud like bubbles! I love the candid shots! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete