Comet Vomit "Orbiting Orchard" and Indigo Bananas "Gods and Monsters"

by - Thursday, November 30, 2017

quick car pic, turned out pretty nifty, eh?

Comet Vomit "Orbiting Orchard" 

and

 Indigo Bananas "Gods and Monsters"

Anybody still out there? haha I have been slacking and have many manis to blog about.
This is a new to me brand, Comet Vomit. I knew I needed this juicy Macintosh apple thermal, "Orbiting Orchard" as soon as I saw it, then nabbed it on sale a few months back. The listing said it would not be opaque in the warm state but I wanted to try. Nope, but I still like it. Later I added a coat of Indigo Bananas "Gods & Monsters", something I should have gotten long ago! It looked great over both transitions.


  • 4 coats with topcoat, still sheer when fully warm.
  • streaky at first, levels at 3 coats.
  • no running,pooling, or pulling.
  • one coat of I.B. Gods & Monsters, full of color shifting flakies and unicorn pee shimmer.


Natural light

Natural light

Full sun, fully warm

LED light, fully cold.
With one coat of Gods & Monsters:
Natural light

Natural light

Fluorescent lighting, mid-transition

Fluorescent Lighting, fully cold state.
Comet Vomit is available on Etsy. This polish retails for $11 for 11ml. Follow on Instagram for updates and sneak peeks. 

Would you rock this thermal although sheer? What undie do you guys suggest? 

Shop Indigo Bananas:
Stockist: Femme Fatale Cosmetics

 Come join in on the social media fun !
Instagram
Facebook Fan Group

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I bumped it up the untrieds list so it would still be Fall. ;) I love it!

      Delete
  2. This polish is amazing on its own, but that added topper made it even better. 😍 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's neat that God's and Monsters can be used full coverage or as a topper.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Orbiting Orchard reminds me of a caramel apple and God's and Monsters looks like it was made to be a topper for it.

    ReplyDelete