Aromaleigh Cosmetics Fatalis collection selection, swatches and thoughts

by - Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Aromaleigh Fatalis selection swatches and thoughts

all photos in natural light, swatched over Femme Fatale Shadow Magic primer
Aromaleigh Fatalis shades from wrist down
 Helleborus Niger
Allamanda
Amanita Muscaria
Chironex Fleckeri
Hapalochlaena Lunulata

These are described as color travelling between 3 to 5 colors each. Personally they appear more like duochromes to me, shifting between 2 colors. Before I purchased them I read alot of reviews so I wasn't fully expecting to see a dramatic shift like the product photos but I was hopeful. They are nice but I'm glad I got them on clearance as they are discontinued.. These photos are taken in natural lighting but I did view them in other light sources as well as 2 sources at a time. I don't think the lighting situations I am regularly in will ever show these to me another way, not that it's impossible to get the shifts. I wore them on my eyelids with the same results. If my results change in the future I will report back. I need to try them with a sticky base. I also ordered a blush sample and received one as an extra. These are actually my favorite things I ordered.

Video here


Video here.
Top Coventina Highlighter
Bottom Regina Blush
Video HERE

You May Also Like

0 comments