Fall tones Femme Fatale haul

by - Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Natural light, warm
Fall tones Femme Fatale haul


Femme Fatale Cosmetics swatches over their primer, Shadow Magic, done with a brush. These come loose in mini or full sizes, mini is plenty big for me, I've never used one up. $5 AUD for 3g, $9 for 5g. Very pigmented and creamy as usual. From top to bottom:

  • 1 and 2 Strange Old Shop, one patted and one blended, I don't remember which is which. So far I haven't gotten this to look amazing on my lids, I think I'll try with sticky base next.
  • Pop Biscuit which is a favorite of mine, I had it in sample form and wanted more.
  • A Spell Round the Garden, so beautiful and wearable.
  • Illusions (somewhat dupey in my collection, will do a comparison post soon)
  • Cosmic Owl 

When I add the video to my Instagram I'll link it here.
natural light,cool

sunlight

cute holographic and color coded packaging, finger swatches
of Strange Old Shop, no primer. Can't figure out how to get it
to look like this on my eyes yet.

http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au

You May Also Like

0 comments