#mynailsandmycactus 11/18 collab cactus nails

by - Friday, December 21, 2018

 #mynailsandmycactus  11/18 collab cactus nails
Hiya! As usual I am late to blog stuff...but relatively this isn't awful..I have stuff some a year ago so..
This is my mani for a collab I did in November. I've added the inspiration photo and collage below of all the great manis! My photos are taken under full spectrum lights except where noted.


  • one coat of Vapid Lacquer Moon Moth (LE) on all nails
  • one coat of Bee's Knees Lacquer Pouncer Peach (event exclusive) on pointer and pinky, this created a cool grungy color!
  • one coat of Starlight Polish Phoenix on middle nail
  • one coat of BK Necromorph Nude on ring finger
  • dark green cacti are Starlight Dragon Scales, grey pots are Lacquer Lust Earl Grey, heart and flowers BK Pouncer Peach undie. All reverse stamped/ filled in with a dotting tool on the stamper. 
  • Plate is Uber Chic mini succulents, white from Sinful Colors.
  • one coat of Starlight Phoenix Opal on thumb nail
  • glossy topcoat on all

 


natural light

Add caption




You May Also Like

0 comments