2 Indie Makeup looks featuring My Pretty Zombie's New Brisket

by - Wednesday, February 13, 2019



My Pretty Zombie looks featuring New Brisket, full faces
below
My foundation is cray, I have been having issues with it lately, it used to match and not make me look terrible ugh. I have started just using Dr. Jart Tiger Grass creme and concealer since these were taken. I wanted Brisket/New Brisket for so long and it does not disappoint! I'd imagine it's even more stunning foiled. The matte shades are super pigmented and they all blend easily. Benzodiazephine is my new favorite blush.

  • My Pretty Zombie: New Brisket on lids, Garnish on lower lash, Benzodiazepine blush in crease and as blush
  •  Notoriously Morbid All That Glitters inner corner, brow, and cheek highlight,
  •  Lime Crime October Unicorn lipstick













You May Also Like

0 comments