Fancy Gloss Ceto,thermal

by - Thursday, February 14, 2019

Fancy Gloss Ceto

"Reverse" transition but this is common for me. Warm on tips,
cold on nail beds. Sunlight.

Official description: This thermal changes from light plum (cold) to mint (warm) with aqua blue shimmer. The cold state reminded me of Femme Fatale Hundred Years Winter, a favorite of mine. I love both states though and this is beautiful in every transition. I honestly can't remember if this is 2 or 3 coats, most Fancy Gloss polishes are very opaque. I think 2 based on the fully warm photos. FG says this is opaque in 2 but prettier in 3 coats. I didn't have any trouble with application, good viscosity, no shimmer ridges, good dry time, easy removal. Shown with glossy top coat. Still available for $9.50. Sales are fairly common, most things are stocked a good while. The logo and label have since been updated.

mostly warm, sunlight

mid-transition, natural light


Full cold state, sunlight

Full warm state, sunlight

"french tip" look courtesy of the AC vent, natural light

You May Also Like

0 comments