Femme Fatale Taran, Princes and Heros collection

by - Thursday, June 06, 2019

Full spectrum T5 bulbs

I've finally gotten around to wearing some of the polishes I bought from Femme Fatale's Princes and Heros Collection. I chose 5 shades that I thought would be unique in my collection including this guy, Taran. I'm pleased he made it into this collection, I've always looked at The Black Cauldron as a lesser known movie. Eilowny made it though so I should have expected it I suppose. I need to combine them into one mani soon!


Described by Femme Fatale as a yellow-toned mossy green with purple glow. The formula was not my favorite, I used 3 thickish coats ad and still had slight visible nail line along with shimmer ridges. Next time I'll add some thinner. Overall it's a really beautiful and interesting duocrome.I used one coat of glossy topcoat, these silky duochromes from Femme Fatale usually dry to a satin finish on their own. This is still available but is final stock.
full spectrum t5 bulbs

natural light outside

direct sun

You May Also Like

0 comments