Notoriously Morbid's Ritual of Moons pallet

by - Monday, June 24, 2019

Notoriously Morbid's Ritual of Moons pallet


 Notoriously Morbid has created this beautiful pallet full of 12 shimmers and duochromes. Created and pressed in house, all shades are currently exclusive to the pallet. It retails for $45 but hasn't been excluded from sales and discounts. I've swatched it with my fingers on my bare arm. Creamy, pigmented, easy to blend. I resisted this at first but got it on impulse with a gift certificate I received as a gift.

These are 2 looks I created with it, I like the second better than the first. I also did 2 more looks, one warm and one cool, that I didn't photograph. Many of these shades are also great as a one and done. All in all it's a great pallet if these colors are your jam and unique to your collection. I was hoping to use it solo on the go but in the end I didn't create looks using only this that I truly loved,
(Snow,Flower) and only one or 2 shades were really unique to my collection. In general I'm not accustomed to using a pre-made pallet and have a LOT of shadows already which I think is contributing to why I like but did not love it but I have a friend who does :). Pallet photos taken in natural light.



 Swatched from top left of the pallet to bottom right, starting at wrist.




Here I'm using Hunter on lids, Mourning in crease,Flower on lower lash, Crow as highlighter. Glowbat as cheek highlighter. Lips are Colourpop Brills liner and Nyx Sway lipstick, not nearly as neon as it appears here, there wasn't an extra purple halo around the edges either.

nyx sway

nyx sway

This is the second look which I did enjoy alot more. Lids are Corn, Fruit in crease, Hunter lower lash, Snow as highlighter. Lips Bee's Knees RIP these fish in particular lip balm.

bees knees lipbalm rip these fish in particular


You May Also Like

0 comments