May Indie Pickup

by - Saturday, June 29, 2019

May Indie Pickup

Rainbow from my Rainbow Symphony Gemie vinyl suncatchers

This is my little haul from the May I Love 80's Polish Pickup theme.

 The Foxfire Wax & Body Co. Fruity and Bubbly Dough is a bubble bar dough similar to Lush Fun. it's scented in pink berry mimosa (pink), satsuma guava (orange), and mango sorbetto (green). This will likely be available in Demis shop at some point.

AgAuCu Phone Home Earrings are made from recycled glass, hook hypoallergenic surgical steel. Enna is bringing these back to PPU for the Rewind theme of July!


Beautiful packaging by both brands. I love Foxfire's holographic logo and that a mesh baggie is included. AgAuCu takes such care in making her creations look lovely and everything is re-purposed.
I absolutely love these earrings! I collect cobalt glass so I knew I had to have them.



This bubble dough smells SO good! You can use the scents individually or together. Even less than I've shown here is actually needed per bath so this tub was well worth the price. I love that Demi included a mesh baggie as that's the best way to get the most bubbles from these. I already had this purple bag in use.

Facebook page




You May Also Like

0 comments