Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Bone Whip" sample shade

by - Wednesday, November 08, 2017

FEMME FATALE BONE WHIP



Who else is freezing their butts off? WV likes to skip Spring and Fall and boy am I cold! Grrrr....anyway I recently needed to keep a mani on as long as possible so naturally I chose one of my absolute favorites. Bonus is that it's a neutral so looks nice with anything and is always appropriate. It's called Bone Whip, a ooak sample shade from Femme Fatale Cosmetics and many of you have seen it before. Personally I find it closest to Arcadia, an oops shade. I think my friend Celia also received a similar sample. I feel very lucky to have snagged this, as I truly adore it. I so hope Sophie finds a way to bring this to a collection one day. I have quite the fill line, I think this is my 3rd or 4th time wearing it.
 My friend Samantha and I did a temporary swap so that means you get to see her swatches too, how cool is that? Check out her Instagram here for constant beautiful swatches.Samantha's photos are easy to identify as she has square nails and I have almond, along with the watermarks of course. Photos taken in natural light unless noted otherwise. I'm going to share her descrpition as well, she really has a knack for color descriptions. If I ever had a brand, I would hire her to do that for me, hehe. "a dusty mauve crelly with gold metallic flake, gold holo glitters, red shimmer, and the most gorgeous tiny copper red glitters or micro flakes". 

  • I used 3 coats with topcoat, Samantha used 2. Could do with a second coat of topcoat.
  • Glows in the dark! This was a fun and slightly scary surprise for both of us because I forgot to warn her. Sadly neither of us got a picture.
  • Easy to use formula, build-able like all of Femme's crellies, slight scrubbing required to remove.







Sunlight

LED bulb

LED bulb

 What did you think of this post? Do you enjoying seeing unique shades even when they are unavailable or does it just make you sad? Let me know in the comments! Come join in the Femme Fatale Facebook group to someday get your own samples, submit color of the month inspiration photos and other fun stuff like monthly store credit giveaways.


http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au


https://www.facebook.com/groups/1102822616446346/ Sales Group

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty neutral! I love seeing polishes even if they aren't available. It's always fun to have a polish on my "lemming" list that is not available. It's like searching for an easter egg...you never know, one may find it on a destash. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I’m super late but I never saw this comment! Haha thanks for sharing your thoughts :).

      Delete