Bee's Knees Wand Cores, OGUP

by - Thursday, November 29, 2018




Bee's Knees Wand Cores, OGUP
T5 full spectrum lights, very close to sunlight

These are the Bees Knees Wand Cores that I purchased when they were OGUP customs. These and the rest will be back in limited numbers on December 1st. Be ready to ninja! There will be 12 days of releases and sales starting then and shipping will be held throughout so you may purchase as many times as you like and get shipping combined. 12pm EST each day! 

 THUNDERBIRD FEATHER

This glorious mustard/gourd with OGUP or red/gold/green colorshifting shimmer was the one that most caught my eye. I came with a matcing undie and it is needed as the shimmer one is sheer. I initially tried no undie and then one coat of undie, 2 of topper but 2 of the undie and one of the topper works best for me, for opacity and the sake of dry time. Thse are jellies and require very adaquate dry time between coats in my oponion. When I purchased this was $18 for the set but it's likely for this release to be sold seperately for $18 and $8. 
Nope! IIjust read that the undies wikk be free when you buy the shimmer topper that it matches, huzzah!  I would require 3 coats of the undie on me to reach full opacity alone and 4 coats of the topper is not sufficient but I do have a very bold free edge. 

2 coats undie, one topper, with topcoat.

T5

t5

natural light

WHITE RIVER MONSTER SPINE

This is a stunning bright aqua with unicorn pee sibling blue/green/indigo shimmer running throughout.This one was $15 and requires no undie. 3 coats with topcoat shown here. All these were taken under my plant lights as it was nighttime but it's actually very close to sunlight.






ROUGAROU HAIR

This is described as a laurel green with gold to green sibling pigment.  It's quite shifty for such a neutral shade. I used 3 coats with topcoat, it doesn't come with nor requires an undie. $15
These were also taken at night and are all under my T5s.






You May Also Like

0 comments