Bee's Knees Basilisk Horn

by - Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bee's Knees Basilisk Horn


Bee's Knees Lacquer Basilisk Horn and undies.
Middle nail: 3 coats with glossy topcoat, all others one coat of the creme "undie", 2 of Basilisk Horn with glossy topcoat. Naturally dries to a glossy finish. I didn't notice the visible nail line in person, the bright light does highlight it. Perhaps I should have allowed more dry time. Nice formula, sheer but buildable. Not too thick or thin, no pulling or flooding cuticles, removes like a creme. This is the Wand Core that I wanted in the beginning but had to thin my order. I'm glad I had another chance to get it! Photos taken in T5 full spectrum bulbs.



blurry but shimmahhhhhhh




BEE'S KNEES LACQUER LINKS:
SHOP     INSTAGRAM    FACEBOOK     FAN GROUP

You May Also Like

3 comments