Spring Flowers indie makeup look

by - Sunday, March 24, 2019


Grow home Douglas you're trunk, Shiro Cosmetics base allover
Notoriously Morbid Douglas Fir lid and crease (pressure sensitive, I need more practice)
Shiro Ha Ha Ha Ha above crease
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Icemist Diamond inner corner,brow, and cheekbones highlighter
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Entrancing lower lash
Notoriously Morbid Maret lip (l.e. mystic monthy)
Notoriously Morbid Tempestuous blush (l.e. Vanishing Cabinet )

I'm still working on the right layering order of face makeup to avoid settling into wrinkles. This is ok except my forehead. I was using my Dr. Jart cicapair cream before makeup but I think it's too wet and best used when I'm only doing concealer or no skin makeup at all. Now I'm doing moisturizer/spf, primer, spot conceal and light foundation. Seems better, I guess close up photos will tell lol. Sigh, guess I'm early to the no skin makeup looks better thing, I blame genetics and Narcolepsy. I don't mind my bare face most of the time it just doesn't look "right" with a full face otherwise.







You May Also Like

0 comments