Lacquester La Licorne Bleue

by - Saturday, March 30, 2019

Lacquester La Licorne Bleue

Can you guys believe it took me almost a year to wear this stunning polish? This was made by Lacquester as a group custom and it definitely required ninja fingers to snag it. A beautiful cornflower blue base filled with shifting unicorn pee shimmer in the famous red/green/gold variety. I did not expect this to be as opaque as it is, score! I used 3 coats for the sake of photos because the camera shows visible nail line even when it's not visible in person. Normally I think 2 coats would be fine for me. Very nice formula, easy to use, appropriate dry time, even application. This is not available at this time, you can look in destashes. All of my photos here are taken in my full spectrum t5 bulbs as sadly it was pouring rain and grey.





cameo featuring my TIE Fighter turned planter and upcoming
Forty Winks Jewelry Polish Pickup item for April.

You May Also Like

0 comments