Dawn Eyes Premiums, Scintillating, Tantalizing, Ravishing

by - Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Dawn Eyes Premiums, Scintillating, Tantalizing, Ravishing


These are the first mini sizes I have purchased from Dawn Eyes, my others are all sample baggies and I still have uses left in them! These are very pretty but I do wish I got the clamshell samples because I duped myself some what with these. I may have a type...At least I got 3 free glitters! I havn't used them yet but they are super pretty. Skin is looking terrible, please ignore.



Scintillating: Shifts from rich emerald to vivid violet; soft brown base.  Soft metallic finish.
Personally I'm not sure I agree with this description, It looks very warm pale coral/peach with bright green shift on me. I used it on my lids, cheeks and lips. I used primer but probably not a glitter fix, I'll try that next time. Anyway super pretty and I love it. Notoriously Morbid Right into the Woodchipper in crease.


Tantalizing: Shifts from gentle pink to soft blue violet; soft brown base.  Soft metallic finish.
I agree with this description and don't know why I needed this, lol I literally have 10 in this family but it is quite pretty of course. I've used it on my eyes,lips, and cheeks. Highlighter is one from Femme Fatale, I forgot which.





Dazzling: Shifts from soft fiery orange to gleaming gold; from gentle bronze to vivid pink.  Soft metallic finish.
Dazzeling on lids, Femme Fatale Rose Dust highlighter,Notoriously Morbid Tempestuous, B'Ellegant Orange Caramel lipstick




You May Also Like

0 comments