Dawn Eyes Cosmetics The Premiums, swatches and looks

by - Sunday, June 03, 2018

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics The Premiums




 Howdy folks! Pull up a chair because this is a huge photo HEAVY post. I have done swatches and looks with 7 of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics The Premiums multichrome shadows. These sample baggies are no longer available but clam shell samples are along with mini and full sizes. I would guess that you can get around 10 uses from a sample which is pretty great! These arm swatches are done using only my finger to quickly swipe, no primer even. She has revamped the website and sent out a ton of samples since I bought these, horray! However prices have increased a bit but there's now a bunch of affiliate codes so check out IG. These swatches and looks are all shown in natural light, over a regular eye primer. I found that patting with a flat brush used the least and gave great shift. They are semi loose or already have some binder or something mixed in. They blend effortlessly and I adore them all! You can foil them or apply wet for a more intense effect.I took some videos that I will link as well. HERE,HERE,and HERE.

pointer to pinky: Mystical, Alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing

pointer to pinky: Mystical, Alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing

pointer to pinky; Fantastical. Ravishing, Alluring, Otherworldly

pointer to pinky; Fantastical. Ravishing, Alluring, Otherworldly

from wrist down: Mystical, alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing,Fantastical,Ravishing,Otherworldly

from wrist down: Mystical, alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing,Fantastical,Ravishing,Otherworldly

from wrist down: Mystical, alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing,Fantastical,Ravishing,Otherworldly

from wrist down: Mystical, alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing,Fantastical,Ravishing,Otherworldly

from wrist down: Mystical, alluring, Heavenly, Entrancing,Fantastical,Ravishing,Otherworldly

FANTASTICAL 

I'm going to post the looks in the order which I did, I learned a lot pretty quickly I think! This is Fantastical. I wasn't sure what shape I wanted such a dark shadow to be. Patted over a thin layer of Notoriously morbid Right into the Woodchipper, a matte brown just to save on pigment. Applied over Femme Fatale's Shadow Magic primer. Overall I like at least one blending shade in/above the crease. Video HERE.  Necklace by me, Forty Winks Jewelry







MYSTICAL

Here I'm wearing Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Mystical, Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics Wicked Heart Diablo on lips. As you can see the shape is improving. I used a large pointed, flat concealer brush. It's perfect and I used it from this on.

Add caption





ENTRANCING

Entrancing on lid, Urban Deacy Thrash and Freak in crease, same 3 on lower lash line. 
Inner corner highlight: Notoriously Morbid Snow Ghost highlighter
Brow and cheek bone highlight:  Femme Fatale Cosmetics Lightburst.
Blush : Notoriously Morbid Tempetous which you can't see, Lips are the mystic monthly for April, Katla.
Video HERE: 



Add caption

OTHERWORLDLY

Inner corner highlight is Femme Fatale Pay Attention, brow and cheek bone is Ooooomph Bears, outer crease Mighty One the Wizard, Mrs Hidden on lower lash line. Inner crease Darling Girl Cosmetics Brocade, center lid Otherworldly. Blush Femme Fatale Cosmetics Monsters from Mars. 
Earrings by @fortywinksjewelry.

Add caption





RAVISHING

Sadly my photos of this one really aren't in good lighting. Ravishing on the lids, Shiro Cosmetics sugarwork inner crease, Enormous Green rage Monster outer crease and lower lash line, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Rose Dust as Inner corner, brow and cheekbone highlight. I think I forgot blush. Lips are Notoriously Morbid Diety. Earrings from Kristen Jarvis Art.







HEAVENLY

Guys look, I actually can do good makeup!! Kind of, omg full size my foundation looks so patchy, I think that came from color correcting, it was normal in person.( I hope, eek!)Heavenly on lids and lower lash line, Notoriously Morbid Right Into the Woodchipper in crease, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Ever Burning Highlight inner corner, brow, and cheekbone, Monsters On Mars Blush. Kat Von D Tatoo liner in trooper (the only tip that I have found that works with my hooded eyes),Notoriously Morbid Driudess mystic matte. This is much more intense and shifty in person. I was away from home and trying to figure out lighting in a few minutes.







Which one is your favorite? Will you be picking any of these up?


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great post!!! I'm so jelly; I wish all those colors looked good on me! You rocked all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from South-Africa and I tell you, I AM DESPERATE to own some of these!!! With the trying times we are now facing, I don’t know WHO I can order from; can I even take a chance and order at all...what if people are scamming and I lose my bucks (my hubby doesn’t know about my scheming thoughts & plans). Nobody seems to ship to SA and I have even tried searching for places here to find it, but to no avail, or else I’ll need to sell my car, kids, darling Basset and favourite pair of shoes to afford even just a sample! I have just about given up all hope, but thanks so much for letting me vent just a little...I somehow feel calmer and slightly motivated again.
    May your future endeavours go from strength to strength, but most of all, may you and your family be safe and protected during this awful time we’re going through.
    Regards & blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of reputable brands make multichromes now :). I cannot advise you on the shipping situation unfortunately but Dawn Eyes Cosmetics and Notoriously Morbid are trustworthy. If you pay with PayPal goods and services you will be protected no matter who you buy from.

      Delete