Femme Fatale Fire Lily, inspired makeup look featuring Ever Burning Highlight

by - Saturday, June 30, 2018

FEMME FATALE FIRE LILY

 and inspired makeup look featuring Ever Burning highlight


Femme Fatale Fire Lily, 3 coats with topcoat. Still a little sheer but beautiful nonetheless. Flakes lay down nicely and are easy to remove.
All photos taken in natural light. This will available along with the rest of the Fire Lily collection via pre-sale on Femme Fatale's site July 1-5 9am AEST and is currently available from several stockists.




This is my coordinating makeup look and hairstyle. I was visting my bff and we attended a formal party. It was so fun getting glammed up together and helping with the other's hairstyle. Well she pretty much did mine, I helped with hers. ;)

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Heavenly on lids and lower lash line, Notoriously Morbid Right Into the Woodchipper in crease, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Ever Burning Highlight inner corner, brow, and cheekbone, Monsters On Mars Blush. Kat Von D Tatoo liner in Mad Max Brown (the only tip that I have found that works with my hooded eyes),Notoriously Morbid Driudess mystic matte. This is much more intense and shifty in person. I was away from home and trying to figure out lighting in a few minutes. My foundation looks terribly patchy. I did some brightening to color correct the photo and I really hope that's why and I didn't actually look like that.




I wanted a viking princess type look and did have a tutorial video. We had to alter it a bit. 2 small french braids above the ears. I slept in a french braid the night before and that provided the texture and waves. 3 tiny braids pulled accross the back to create the shape. I wish i had clear rubber bands and less frizz haha but overall i really like it.


She wanted a braided chignon so I did a dutch braid that acted as a sort of crown. she curled her hair then rolled it up into a loose chignon. I pinned and preened, then added the flower. Isn't it lovely?!  We didn't match on purpose, this has always happened to us, it's quite the phenomenon.


Social media and stockists linked below.

http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au

Stockists:

You May Also Like

1 comments