Tonic Polish Deep Sea-Crets

by - Monday, July 30, 2018

Tonic Polish Deep Sea-crets, full sunlight
This is the one I kept taking out of my cart, such a a shame!

 I was tempted by this polish as soon as it was released, yet I kept removing it from my cart in favor of others. The photos vary greatly, I wasn't sure it would be as bright and green leaning as I would like. It does tend to lean blue on camera but is just exactly what I was hoping for!


  • 3 coats with topcoat. At first I used 2 and that was mostly opaque. The next day I added a third and was much happier.
  • Smooth easy to use formula, no shimmer streaks or ridges.
  • Not in stock at this exact moment but should return. Tonic rotates polishes in and out of production, "the vault" and does take customer requests into consideration.
  • Tonicpolish.com

natural light

natural light by a window

LED light

natural light, featuring my sterling silver turtle ring with  moving legs.

You May Also Like

0 comments