Colourpop Dreamaholic and The Ram

by - Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Colourpop Dreamaholic and The Ram


Colourpop the Ram over Notoriously Morbid's shadowbind, blended into crease
Notoriously Morbid Right into the Wood chipper lower lash
My Pretty Zombie 6-MAM blush
Femme Fatale Flamemoon highlighter
Colourpop Dreamaholic gloss
Earrings by Forty Winks Jewelry (me)

I honestly did not expect much from this gloss, I thought the iridescence would disappear after applied but I actually love it. The packaging is stunning too. 








Dreamaholic over Notoriously
Morbid Blue Orchid mystic matte


Femme Fatale Cosmetics Flamemoon is such a beautiful somewhat subtle and natural looking highlighter. Here I am wearing it again on my eyes and cheekbones. It very difficult to catch ot on camera on my face but shows up nicely on my fingers.



You May Also Like

0 comments