Femme Fatale Cosmetics Bad Wolf

by - Thursday, March 14, 2019

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Bad Wolf

T5 full spectrum bulbs

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Bad Wolf is from last year's Villain collection. I finally got around to wearing it just in time for the Heros and Villains release. This is described as a neutral medium grey crelly base with a bold green-red overlay. I used 3 coats with topcoat, The green is very prominent, the red/pink shift is visible at an angle. I didn't have any problem with the formula, lovely as usual fro Femme Fatale. No shimmer streaks, no flooding, not too thick or thin. Dries to a glossy finish but I always use topcoat.Sadly this chipped in less than 24 hours, I don't know what's up with that, I usually get good wear with Femmes. This was a limited release, you may still be able to find it at a stockist or in destash.

T5 at an angle


sunlight

natural light indoors


You May Also Like

0 comments