Colourpop Villians, partial collection

by - Sunday, May 12, 2019

Colourpop Villians, partial collection


These are my picks from the Colourpop Disney Villians collection. The packaging is fun and there are a few unique things here. This collection is considered l.e., do what you will with that information. Colourpop is like The Force, nothing is ever really gone. Lol
This is mostly just swatches and packaging photos, I'll do a post with looks later. Photos all taken in natural light unless stated otherwise.

 Meet Me On The Other Side highlighter

This is a beautiful warm rose gold that can be sheerer out or built up. This is a supershock formula in a magnetic pallet with a nice mirror.

Video here.




natural light

natural light

Misunderstood Pallet

Only a few of these shades are super unique to my collection but I especially loved Flotsam,Jetsam,Sing, and Facile. Having a small versatile pallet to throw in my makeup bag is always helpful as mot of my stuff is loose or indies in a giant 100 pan pallet. I was able to use a Ulta Coupon so this was around $16 which is a great deal for 16 shades. 

Video here.



LED daylight bulbs

Shadowman Gloss

Smells like butterscotch, great opacity, not sticky. Absolutely beautiful copper rose gloss. I neither love nor hate these brush applicators.

Video here.


sunlight

natural light

T5 full spectrum lights



T5 full spectrum lights

You Idiots! You Fools! You Imbeciles! highlighter

This is a super shock cheek highlighter in a magnetic cardboard pallet, nice sized mirror. The color is a translucent red to copper duochrome with tiny glitters that I could do without but they are not enough to dissuade me. This can also be sheered out or worn more opaque.

Video here.
Add caption



sunlight



indirect natural light



indirect natural light


You May Also Like

0 comments