March IPU haul, Album Covers

by - Tuesday, May 21, 2019


IPU is short for Indie Pickup, the non polish side of the monthly Polish Pickup sale. I got some things that are tried and true for me and some new ones.


Baroness X Acetone Additive is a regular purchase for me. I actually stocked up a while back when she had a sale but I couldn't resist this scent, Cherry Ice Cream smile which smells exactly like cherry ice cream. This bottle is meant to be poured into 6-8 oz of acetone but you can add it to whatever amount you prefer. It makes the acetone smell nice and be much less harsh on nails and skin.This one came with a cute kiss sticker that I intend to put on my laptop.


Masked by Maidens toilet spray. This product was for my hsband and he was way too excited about it lol. It's actually for my benefit (yay, less stinky!) but hey, I'm glad he was looking forward to my purchase. Works like it should when SOMEONE remembers to use it. Spray before you go, barrier over the water is created.  This is made by Fair Maiden.


Matterhorn Beard and Hair oil: this is 1 oz I believe and is avocado oil based rather than jojoba. It's lighter than cuticle oil which is good for hair in my opinion. My hubby has been struggling with a dry scalp and he has curly hair. My hair is fine and mostly straight. We both like this oil, lightly moisturizing, tames flyaways and can be used on wet or dry hair. This particular scent is orange creamsicle but I don't notice it after application which is a bit of a bummer but probably preferable for most people. Made by Megan of Ethereal and hubby.


Yellow Submarine by Luna Wax: these are so adorable and perfect, I love them. The price was good for 4 individual melts. I prefer several small ones over needing to cut up bigger ones. The scent is basically like a pina colada and so yummy. Great throw and super cute melt.
Video here.



You May Also Like

0 comments