Femme Fatale Cosmetics Doomfire, Legionfall, and Rumplestiltzkin

by - Saturday, May 19, 2018

Femme Fatale Cosmetics oops, Doomfire and a beautiful silver
and Iolite ring my Grandma just gave me.


Hello Fiends! I've worn 3 Femmes in the past month or so and thought I would share them here. They are not the best swatches as I sometimes had a chip or dent by the time I grabbed photos but the colors are accurate. Firstly this is a recent oops shade, Doomfire. Natural light unless noted.

DOOMFIRE

  • 2 coats with topcoat
  • great formula, stays where you put and good coverage.
  • apparently needed some more dry time though as I dented it but I was as the bottom thick part of my topcoat.



Add caption

 LEGIONFALL

  • 3 coats with topcoat. needs only 2 to be opaque, it wasn't my best painting day.
  • The teal shimmer is more apparent in person.
  • Shimmer heavy which I love but can cause shimmer ridges.
LED artificial light


RUMPLESTILTZKIN

  • 3 coats shown in natural lighting on the various transitions. 
  • Blue is the cold state and the pale neutral is fully warm but it often sits in between in an interesting seafoam green shade.
  • slightly sheer at 3 coats fully warm but I didn't mind.

Add caption





The first two oops polishes are no longer available but Rumplstiltzkin may still be at some stockists.

Social media and stockists linked below.

http://femmefatalecosmetics.com.au

Stockists:

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. That thermal looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shimmer in legionfall is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colour of Legionfall! The shimmer is perfect against the base shade!

    ReplyDelete