Shiro Cosmetics sample haul and swatches

by - Friday, May 18, 2018


 Shiro Cosmetics recently had a sale so I finally took the opportunity to snag a bunch of samples I've been eyeing. I'm super happy with my choices as well as the extras I received. I thought I would share my swatches/ comparisons and a few looks I've done so far. Everything is swatched with my finger over Femme Fatale's Shadow Magic Primer.

First we have from wrist down:

  •  Hut,Two,Three,Four! This is less vibrant than I expected but more so than these photos. the other shadows captured my camera's attention.
  • Enormous Green Rage Monster. This along with the next 3 applied a little like they are pressure sensitive but I think its just that you can blend them out or pat for more shimmer.
  • Jason Fanderburker
  • Grow Home Dougles, You're Trunk. This is SO rich.
  • Come Play With Me
I just love the last 3, they are so unusual.





Next we have:

  • Colonel (discontinued)
  • Eeny,Meeny,Miney,BURN!
  • Foxglove: if only this were lip safe!


Add caption


Onto neutrals! The first two look more similar in other swatches I've seen, skin-tone makes such a difference! I'm very happy to have both.
Wrist down:

  • I am a Four Limbed Tree Cat. This is very close to Femme Fatale's Goldwater Island. If you missed that one definitely grab this!
  • Gloves but each Finger is a Mitten. Insane sparkle in the sun!
  • Song of the Puddle Siren
  • He Who Must Not Be Named. So wierd and good.





Lastly orange and gold. This was my first set and i dont think my primer was smoothed out enough, excuse that first ugly swatch. I really love all of these and none are dupes. The last 2 were extras and i must say Shiro really gets me ;). Wrist down:

  • I Choose....Sandwich! 
  • Normal Place, Normal People
  • A Free Elf
  • Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha. 
  • Ringing of The Bell. I actually removed this from my cart because of a comparison I saw to the previous one but on me they are more distinct. Or perhaps in person. Love them both!
  • Sugarwork




Makeup looks:
  •  Shiro I am a Four Limbed Tree Cat on lids
  •  Ringing of the Bell in crease
  • Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Ravishing as liner
  • Kiss my Sass cosmetics Lasso of Truth highlighter
  • Limecrime True Love Velvetine
  • Blush Notoriously Morbid Tempetous






  • Shiro Foxglove all around eye
  • Femme Fatale Flamemoon as highlight
  • Femme Fatale Tranquil Blush
  • Ofra Wonderland lipstick







  • Shiro Come Play With Me on lid
  • Shiro He Who Must Not Be Named inner crease
  • Shiro Song of the Puddle siren as brow and inner corner highlight
  • Notoriously Morbid Oh My Darlin' outercrease and lower lash
  • Notoriously Morbid Fuku Riu Feb '18 Mystic Monthly mystic matte on lips. Close up is after 4 ish hours of wear.
  • Notoriously Morbid Tempetous as blush.






 Which shadows and looks are your favorite? Do you plan to try any of these? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. OMG so many favorites in this haul! Eeny,Meeny,Miney,BURN! is so pretty & I love all 4 of the neutrals (i'm such a neutral junkie) and of course Hut Two Three Four. I love the darker colors too but I need to learn how to apply them first LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earthy colours don't have the immediate appeal of a bright vibrant shade to me, but I know they'll look amazing on the eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love earthy tones, obviously! Brights are really fun too.

      Delete
  3. Oooh. I honestly can't even choose a fave, they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete