Tonic Superstar and Xtravaganza, multichromes

by - Saturday, May 19, 2018

Howdy again! I'm playing catch up on all my recent manis, dont' want them lost in the uncertain land of Instagram. I am so behind with my Tonics and its a shame! I have moved onto changing my nails most days. Superstar is so gorgeous and I especially love it matte.
  • 2 coats with topcoats, shown in natural light.
  • really good coverage, flakies lay down nicely
  • no trouble with removal
  • If this isn't currently available it's just in the vault for now don't worry, follow Tonic for restock updates.

SUPERSTAR









XTRAVAGANZA

  • 2 coats over 2 coats of a medium purple in first photo and a royal blue in second.
  • topcoated. second coat of Xtravaganza magnetized.
  • both photos in LED artificial light.
  • sadly this was a one time release because of the rare nature of unicorn pee pigment


Tonic social media:
Instagram
Facebook
Facebook fan group

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi - Love your swatches/reviews - None of the buttons on the site appear to work for contact, so I'm trying a comment here instead - To sign up for e-mail notifications, a box pops up stating the site is not set up for newsletter notifications.. even though there is a space to enter your addy.. so I'd just like to know if there is a way to enable this, or we cannot receive notification?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GG, this is because I am technologically illiterate and I thought it was complete lol. I am working on how to enable this and will comment back here when I do. Thank you so much for the compliment and for bringing this to my attention.

      Delete